The Right Choice.
Windsor Cypress Gardens is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality.
We offer all the services you expect from a skilled nursing facility with the peace of mind of a secure facility. We were founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves to be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
The rehab team at Cypress Gardens has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
In an effort to make as many residents feel at home as possible, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Administrator – Vann Rama
- Director of Nursing – Manjeet Manhas
- Activities Director – Monica Green